|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Thu Nov 6, 2014 12:00 PM|
|Bidding Closes:||Sun Nov 30, 2014 07:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
The Juno Beach Centre, in partnership with the Ontario Hockey League commemorates the 70th Anniversary of D-Day and the Normandy Landings this November with commemorative patches and jerseys. All teams will wear special commemorative patches on their home jerseys during games in the month of November. A number of teams will also wear a special jersey designed to pay tribute to Canada’s brave Second World War veterans. Each jersey features imagery from the D-Day Landings on Juno Beach on June 6, 1944.
This is your chance to get your hands on a special edition game jersey!
Proceeds from the auction support the Juno Beach Centre, Canada’s only museum on the D-Day Landing Beaches in Normandy, France. The funds raised through this initiative will support future commemoration and educational programming. For more infomration about the Centre, please visit: http://www.junobeach.org.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Visa or Mastercard
- Cheque (Please make payable to "Juno Beach Centre Association")
Payments can be mailed to 828 Legion Road, Burlington, Ontario, L7S 1T5
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
- Winning Bidders can pick their items up at 828 Legion Road, Burlington, Ontario, L7S 1T5
- Shipping may require an additional fee. Contact the Auction Administrator For Details
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —